Beetle@SG Website


Please check out my website Beetles@SG for identification of beetles found in Singapore http://davidmoh1313.wix.com/beetlesg

Monday 6 April 2020

Flew In Visitors (07 Apr 2020)

The number of locally transmitted Covid-19 cases is on the rise, and as a pre-emptive measure the Government of Singapore introduced the "stay home circuit breaker" strategy aimed at slowing down the rate of infection within the community. Logically if everyone play our part in staying at home and minimise going out, thus reducing contacts with other people, the Covid-19 virus can be contained and eradicated, barring new imported cases.

Playing my part in staying home, I decided to take a break from my regular macro sessions even though the chances of me meeting up with people during the trips is low. In lieu of the macro session, I decided to do the "Flew In Visitors" post that I used as gap-fillers for rainy days.

Cigarette Beetle ~ 2 mm




Unknown beetle (possibly Skin Beetle) ~ 1 mm [First-time-encountered]




Cigarette Beetle ~ 2 mm




Green Chafer Beetle (Anomala albopilosa) ~ 20 mm



No comments:

Post a Comment