Beetle@SG Website


Please check out my website Beetles@SG for identification of beetles found in Singapore http://davidmoh1313.wix.com/beetlesg

Saturday 16 September 2017

Flew In Visitors (16 Sep 2017)

It rained the night before and also in the morning, so I have to give my weekly macro photography session a miss. To keep the blog going, I decided to do another of the flew-in beetles post.

 This small 2 mm beetle flew in one afternoon. It looked like a Cigarette Beetle (Lasioderma serricorne) but I cannot confirm its identity.






Another flew-in beetle was a commonly encountered Chafer Beetle (Apogonia expeditionis). It flew into the house just when it started to rain outside.








The last flew-in beetle was a Broad Snout Weevil found at a car park nearby.






Just like previous time, I am confident that there will be more fly-in beetles in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment